Tuesday, July 5

The Final Hour--Fast Paced Teenage Fiction

The Final Hour is the 4th (and last) book in the Highlanders series by Andrew Klavan.  This series is super fast-paced with never a dull moment.  One prominent reviewer called it "a thriller that reads like a teenage version of 24... an adrenaline-pumping adventure."  It's definitely that, with the perfect amount of faith woven in.

I wasn't so sure I'd like this book.  After all, I'm more of a historical, Christian romance, classics kinda girl.  I liked it, though, and it's something I'd recommend to any parents with teenaged guy kids.

It's refreshing to find a series that's well-written and fast moving with a good amount of faith elements and minus any junk for that type of audience.  Highly recommend!

The awesome people at Thomas Nelson provided me with this book for review in exchange for a fair and honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment