Tuesday, September 18

Bride's Pocket Bible ♥

As you can see, I needed a new pocket bible sooo badly!  My old Air Force one was quite falling apart... but I love having a bible that will fit into my purse, so I jumped at the chance to review Thomas Nelson's new KJV Bride's Bible. Of course, I haven't been a new bride for 11 years but once a bride, always a bride, right?  I think so.  It's pretty with a lacy cover and silver edged pages.  My daugthers ooed and ahhed over it asking, "Mommy, when can we have a beautiful bible like that?"

This is the perfect bible.  I absolutely love it.  It's thin and lightweight, thin enough to tuck into your purse, briefcase, backpack, or glove compartment, yet large enough for easy readability. It's the perfect gift for a soon-to-be bride or for (ahem) yourself. It includes a few features, too, like:

*A Presentation Page
*Self-pronouncing Text
*Special Photograph Pages
*Words of Jesus in Red
*Concordance
*Full-color Maps

The cover is soft imitation leather and it seems to be a bible that will hold up very well for years, even with everyday use.  ♥  If you get it, you'll love it!

 Special thanks to Thomas Nelson for providing this book for review!

No comments:

Post a Comment