Friday, April 3

Beautiful Pink Leather Daily Bible #FreeFromTyndaleRewards

I love this bible so much and I'm excited that I have the opportunity to give one of you your own!  The bible is beautiful with a dark gray and pink cover and silver-edged pages.  It's not an ordinary bible--it's written in the New Living Translation (which flows as well as any novel and helps me really get into it) and isn't in order. Instead, there's a daily reading that is so interesting and will get you through the entire bible in one year with only reading 3-4 pages a day. 

Each daily reading in the One Year Bible has an Old Testament selection, a New Testament selection, a Psalm, and a Proverb.  At first, the bible surprised me b/c I've never seen one set up this way but now that I've tried it, I'm so excited about it!

Sign up for Tyndale Rewards to get it free!

11 comments:

  1. This is lovely! I would love this -- I really would like to make it through the bible in one year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a great Bible. I really need to read the whole thing. I'm embarrassed that I have not yet. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the review. I have been looking for a new bible and one that is manageable at 3-4 pages per day would be just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the chance at a great giveaway!

    andysavi.mom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:34:00 PM

    Beautiful bible!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really could use a new Bible, and this one is pink, so its perfectly me

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love a plan to read the whole Bible. I need help with that.
    Sherri J

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to agree it is a beautiful Bible--I want it for our Catherine too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This bible looks wonderful and what a lovely gift it would be.
    twinkle at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete