Friday, September 5

"My Princesses" Learning to Share and Be Brave: Adorable and Inspiring!

My daughter loves the new My Princessess books!  And so do I.  They're absolutely adorable, the illustrations are charming, and the story is inspiring.  It encourages my daughter to understand that she is a princess because she is God's child, a daughter of the King.  Both books feature little girls named Hope and Grace who are learning how to live as "princesses" by learning new bible stories and finding out how they relate to their lives.  I've always taught my littles that they are princesses because Jesus is the King, and I was excited to see a new book series that would go along with that--especially one with such beautiful illustrations.  These books would make wonderful gifts for the little royalty in your life!




Little girls love princesses—complete with tiaras, gowns, and all things sparkly. This new, affordable picture book series captures the love of princesses and adds a biblical lesson, teaching girls they are daughters of the King and encouraging them to live as God would have them live.

Special thanks to the wonderful people at Tyndale for providing me with this review opportunity.

1 comment:

  1. What lovely books, they'd be a great gift for my nieces

    ReplyDelete