Everything Romance is a small, coffee-table style book. It'd be a great wedding or engagement gift for someone actually, or a great anniversary gift. It's got all kinds of quick to read tidbits that are along the lines of a devotional. It includes:
- Creative Tips for romancing the love of your life
- Gift Ideas for anniversaries and special occassions
- Inspiration for memorable romantic dates
- Love Letters to warm your heart
- Special Recipes for special times
- and Quotes (which were probably my favorite part of the book)
Brevity is the soul of lingerie. -Dorothy Parker
Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute and it seems like an hour; sit with a pretty woman for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity. -Albert Einstein
Love is friendship set to music. -Joseph Campbell
If you absolutely must have the last word in all marital spats, how about making it, "Sorry." -Rev. Robert St. John
We are most alive when we're in love. -John Updike
This book lives up to its subtitle: A Celebration of Love for Couples. I definitely recommend it for anyone who's married, will be soon, or hopes to be someday! Of course, you can read an excerpt here and see for yourself.
A special thanks to the wonderful people at Blogging for Books for providing me with this book for review!