Tuesday, December 6

Just in Case You Ever Wonder: A Picture Book

I knew this picture book by Max Lucado would be great because everything he writes for both children and adults is always wonderful!

Just in Case You Ever Wonder is a book both my children and I enjoyed.  It's a sweet book to read aloud to them and teaches them that their father in Heaven and you, their mom or dad, will always love them no matter what.... just in case they ever wonder.

"As you grow and change, some things will stay the same. I'll always love you. I'll always hug you. I'll always be on your side. And I want you to know that ... just in case you ever wonder."

The illustrations are colorful and the story is short and sweet... though not too short.  You can see an excerpt here.  This book would make a wonderful Christmas gift!

The wonderful people at Booksneeze provided us with this book in exchange for a thoughtful and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment